As a Lead Frontend Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas, and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies. As a React developer, you will be responsible for implementing a revolutionary FrontEnd system/framework that allows building complex eCommerce client solutions. And ensure we build the fastest and prettiest online shops world ever known.
- Deliver new user-facing features and stabilize/enhance that already exist.
- Write clean and well-structured code, perform code reviews.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Suggest high-quality solutions that respond to business needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all project preparation and updates
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution.
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- As Lead Developer, mentor and train junior development resources
- 1,5+ years of experience leading the team of developers
- Strong proficiency with React and enterprise-level patterns.
- Experience in writing semantic, valid, cross-browser code.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience working in a remote distributed team would be an advantage.
- Experience working on eCommerce projects.