Overview of Company
Company is an international brand operating for over twenty years in financial markets and online commerce. Company provides investors with access to trading stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and many other financial instruments. The company team has more than 2,200,000 customers in Latin America, Europe and Asia — primarily due to delivering first-class service. Company has more than 150 commercial instruments. In 2016, Company was recognized by Forex EXPO Awards as the best trading platform; and Global Banking and Finance Review named it the best trading application in the EAEU.
Software analyst studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification (Software Requirements Specification) documents. The software analyst is the seam between the software users and the software developers. Work requires to convey the demands of software users to the developers.
What Will You Do?
- Works with internal customers and IT partners to develop and analyze business intelligence needs
- Interprets business requirements and determines optimum BI solutions to meet needs.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise wide BI systems.
- Designs Institute-wide “views” and custom reports.
- May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
- Work with architects and analysts from other teams to understand technical requirements and systems dependencies;
- Write acceptance criteria/technical criteria to be consumed by developers through the release cycle;
- Requirements management throughout the life cycle: from collecting requirements to acceptance, and supporting them in actual state;
- Develop the design documentation and supporting it in actual state;
- Support further development and testing, finding answers on any questions regarding requirements and appearing unclear details;
- Present the system functionality and new products.
Key Skills Required
- Minimum experience — At least 3 years in Software Development / Business analysis
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to information architecture and software development;
- Strong problem-solving ability, critical thinking skills and creative/innovative thinking;
- Strong skills in technical writing (short, clear, complete texts);
Strong skills in interviewing and communication;
- Strong skills in simultaneous communication with multiple stakeholders and within the development team;
- Multitasking and attention to details;
- Technical English; ability to pass an interview in English
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful emerging European destination (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Low cost of living
- Generous relocation package
- Competitive tax free salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- 21 working days of annual leave plus 14 days public holidays
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices such as Agile
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone +375291651110 (WhatsApp, Viber)
Для ответа на эту вакансию отправьте подробности по электронной почте email@example.com