- Open, positive, friendly personality
- Smart, passionate about software development with a high motivation to deliver good quality.
- Pragmatic problem-solving approach
- 3+ years experience with Python 3.7+ and Django
- Knowledge of CSS
- Familiar with tools like Jira, Docker, Gitlab or Github
- Linux and basic DevOps knowledge
- Experienced in working in a team environment and good communication skills
- Comfortable working in an environment with mature development structures like Scrum, Code Review, Unit testing.
- Participating in open source projects or own projects is a plus
- Cool github profile is a plus
- If you are a quick learner it is okay not to meet some of these requirements.
Good English is required for communicating with the customer.
- Competitive salary
- Refund on sports activities to up to $50 per month
- English lessons at the office 2x per week
- Medical insurance including chronic diseases
- Yearly business trip to Switzerland or other countries
- Office in the city center of Minsk (Minsk, Kirova 8, Business Center Kiroff)
- 27” screens
- Only 1 office day in a week
- Option to work off-site for several weeks per year
- Budget for parking space or public transportation
- Budget to visit trainings and conferences
- Budget to visit English classes
- Relocation to Wroclaw is possible