Who we are?
Company is a digital company builder. We invent web applications and turn them into successful businesses. In the past, we have developed a native app for Families to manage their calendar. We have helped build a business that provides gift vouchers to employees. We have developed a conference management system that publishes photos 5 minutes after they have been taken, using WiFi-enabled photo cameras to a web application.
Company was founded in 2010 and has been growing organically ever since. Currently, we’re a total of 20 People in Minsk and Zurich. Our Tech-Stack is Python 3.7 with Django. As frontend technology, we’re using VueJS.
features of the products we build.
- Open, positive, friendly personality
- Smart, passionate about software development with a high motivation to deliver
- good quality.
- Pragmatic problem-solving approach
- Hard Skills
- Python 3.7+ and Django skills
- Knowledge of CSS
- Familiar with tools like Jira, Docker, Gitlab or Github
- Linux and basic DevOps knowledge
- Experienced in working in a team environment and good communication skills
- Comfortable working in an environment with mature development structures like
- Scrum, Code Review, Unit testing.
- Participating in open source projects or own projects is a plus
- Cool github profile is a plus
- If you are a quick learner it is okay not to meet some of these requirements.
Good English is required for communicating with the customer.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly business trip to Switzerland or other countries
- Office in the city center of Minsk (Minsk, Kirova 8, Business Center Kiroff)
- 27” screens
- One day of home office per week allowed
- Option to work off-site for several weeks per year
- Budget for parking space or public transportation
- Budget to visit trainings and conferences
- Budget to visit English classes
Ready to try your hand? Do not pull the cat’s tail, send your CV without a doubt via e-mail email@example.com.
Для ответа на эту вакансию отправьте подробности по электронной почте firstname.lastname@example.org