The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring a high degree of software quality within the agile product development team. The QA Analyst should be able to work autonomously and within a team structure and have a strong understanding on how to read, create and enhance functional requirements. This role involves working closely with stakeholders, developers and product owners to ensure a high level of software products (applications) delivered by the development team.
- Produce and maintain thoughtful and effective test plans and test cases for new and existing features, throughout the entire SDLC based on the requirements provided by the business;
- Execute manual testing against the test plans and test cases and report defects discovered by entering them into Jira issue management system;
- Create and maintain detailed unit testing as well as regression testing scripts;
- Perform unit and regression testing during the regular sprint cycles;
- Write detailed defect reports and work with development to assist with their troubleshooting, resolution and validation;
- Support the development team in maintaining a high level of quality in all areas (includes reviewing requirements, documentation, code changes, and peer reviewing);
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of QA Processes and Methodology.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and communication;
- Identify new tools and testing methods to be used within the current toolset;
- Explore testing automation options to help streamline and optimize the testing process.
- Experience in testing web/mob applications 2+ years;
- Strong knowledge of QA basics (types of testing, process, methodologies etc.) as well as practical experience in general QA activities;
- Basic knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS + Developer tools console;
- Basic knowledge of Postman/Charles (or analogue);
- Familiar with Confluence/JIRA;
- Level of English B1 and higher.
- Professional team;
- Vacation of 25 days;
- Extra 10 sick days;
- Medical insurance including dentistry and healthcare products;
- English classes;
- Partial compensation for sports.