The company is now looking for a skillful Unity Developer, for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, ensuring the quality of the finished product, and delivering game updates.
Engineering and development of the mobile applications (and/or games) on Unity.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Unity;
- Good knowledge of Unity Engine components;
- Good knowledge of C# programming language;
- Knowledge of Game Development discipline challenges;
- Knowledge of game optimization techniques.
Will be a plus:
- Record of released projects;
- Experience in development of board and puzzle games;
- Experience with native mobile technologies (iOS, Android).
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit (remote work during COVID-19).
Ready to try your hand? Do not pull the cat’s tail, send your CV without a doubt via e-mail email@example.com.