Position: UI/UX/Front-End Web and Mobile Designer
Location: Minsk, Belarus
About the company:
US F&I (Finance & Insurance) administration company focused on car buying and ownership experience, is searching for a talented UI/UX/Front-End Web and Mobile Designer to join our IT team in Minsk, Belarus.
Important: This position requires fluent or advanced written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior design skills and be able to design the overall functionality of the product to ensure a great user experience. The role will play an active part in all things tech from our mobile app, e-commerce platform, and company website. Includes collaborating with creative team (Adobe Creative Suite), as well as development team for web design and implementation (WordPress, HTML, CSS). You will be managing multiple projects and brands at once, so organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines are a must. You will work closely with the Product Manager to lead user research efforts that will fuel your design process. The ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations from data analysis is just as important as designing a seamless user experience across all of our brands. Creative thinking and problem solving will be among your top skills so that you can help us grow our brands through user experience design.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Collaborate with product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development while promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
- Develop new web user-facing features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Experience in UX/UI design focused in Mobile (Prototyping/Visual Design/Research/
- Strong knowledge of mobile user experience across devices and platforms
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and prototypes
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience, or other visual design and prototyping
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Web Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research
and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
To apply please provide the following (all in English):
- Portfolio of projects and design work. It can be a link to a website or a ZIP archive with files.
Американская компания, занимающаяся разработкой и продажей страховых и финансовых продуктов в автомобильной индустрии. Приглашаем на постоянную работу в наш офис в Минске талантливого и опытного UI/UX дизайнера для мобильных и веб приложений.
Пишите, звоните, ждем Вас: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +375336969559.
Все вакансии в ИТ сфере Вы можете посмотреть на нашем сайте, перейдя по ссылке.