Spa Director in Belarus
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Start date: Immediately
Knowledge of languages: Russian, English
We offers three programs for your comfortable vacation and effective treatment:
General Program includes accommodation, meal service, aquazone, Terrainkur and mineral drinking water. All of the treatment procedures included in the program are performed on a paid basis and in the absence of counter-indications based on the results of examinations or sanatorium records, Rx only.
Therapeutic Programs (starting from 10 days residence period): Musculoskeletal system disorders treatment and Female reproductive system disorders treatment.
Spa Director to effectively work with and manage a staff of diverse talents in an innovative multidisciplinary spa featuring wellness, events, workshops and healing modalities. Directs the and works with the management of all hourly associates. Reporting to the Managing Partners, the ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership and communication skills as well as financial acumen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all customer facing areas of the spa, including its programs, services, hours of operation, facilities and staff.
- Work with Managers to progressively establish and increase the standard for customer service and continuously look for ways to provide high level of service.
- Directs and works with all types of employees to successfully execute all day to day post-opening spa operations.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the departments.
- Oversee Membership development, implementation and evaluation and look for ways to grow member base
Ability to develop detailed operating procedures and fine-tune programming to ensure all standards and guest expectations are met.
- Respond to and resolve all guest complaints or issues in a timely manner and resolve any member conflicts
Become familiar with all Spa protocols, policies and procedures and apply when necessary.
- Communicate to managing partners on any issues involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Research, develop and implement all new products and services.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the Spa experience in coordination with Management’s visions.
- Hold staff meetings and participate in staff training.
- Understanding of operations budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 year College degree and a minimum of 5 years in the spa, wellness, or hospitality industry required;
- 2-years successful full-time tenure as a spa director or assistant director preferred;
- Experience in the management of guest services and customer relations;
- Google Drive proficiency;
- Knowledge with Spa industry point of sales systems;
- Must be able to work in efficient and productive in a fast paced environment;
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality;
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills;
- Retail and product knowledge is essential; knowledge of hydrotherapy and CPR certification, a plus
Certification in LMT or EST a plus;
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision