Multichannel gaming company is going through a period of significant expansion. The company is looking for CTOO to support this growth.
The CTOO will report to the CEO and is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision, leading all aspects of the company’s technology development and deliver products and services on an increasingly international basis in order to position the company as a leader in its industry.
- Provide technical expertise to develop leading-edge technologies from start to finish: architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support
- Determine necessary resources to create prototypes of identified initiatives
- Prioritize and manage workload to aggressive deadlines. Ensure timelines, expectations, and deliverables and that the team(s) involved are held accountable to these expectations
- Report the state of technology with honesty and clarity to the team and senior leadership
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Evaluate and implement new systems and infrastructure
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTOO or similar leadership role, 4+ years
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skill
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Previous experience as a .Net developer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, +375291651110.